Phoenix HS-1 ThermoHygrometer
Large Display for Easy Reading
The Phoenix HS-1 is an intuitive, easy-to-use, easy-to-read ThermoHygrometer. The unit can be connected by USB to a computer for data logging and graphing.
The HS-1 will display a quick and precise reading of temperature, relative humidity, and grains of water per pound in real time on a large color display. In addition to RH, dew point can be calculated as well. And temperature can easily be switched from °F to °C and back. A minimum, maximum and average function is available for the direct analysis of the measured data. By using the hold function, current conditions can be instantly recorded. And, when not in use, an automatic switch-off saves the battery.
- Large two line color display
- Accurate measurements of the following:
Grains per pound (m3, kg, lb)
Dew Point (F/C)
- Display of MAX, MIN, HOLD, AVG and ACT, easily selectable
- Easy-to-use touch operations
- USB interface for SmartGraph3 software