- Gather readings instantly from Bluetooth equipment in range
- View atmospheric readings for a specific chamber
- View moisture readings for chambers and related notes
- Manage your equipment on any given job site
- Gives last known location on a map with no monthly fee
- Automatically provides usage and serial number to drying reports
- Integrates seamlessly with the Phoenix DryLINK® app and DryPHONE
- Can be added to any brand of equipment
Phoenix Guardian R500 Antimicrobial Filter
- Don't just capture microbials, destroy them on contact
- Drop-in filtration solution that quickly and effectively eliminates harmful viruses, bacteria, and mold from the air
- Disposable replacement filter containing 5 lbs. of Purafil’s patented antimicrobial dry chemical media blend
- Also removes toxic and damaging gaseous pollutants
- Easily attaches to, and sized specifically for, the Guardian R500 HEPA System
Phoenix Containment Weights
- Easy way to set up tenting.
- Weights allow air seepage.
- Durable material and comes with separate inner liner.
Phoenix Duct Adapter
- Duct from lay-flat to flex duct.
- Combine equipment easily.
Phoenix HM-40 ThermoHygrometer with probe
- Multiple displayed values and real-time acclimation screen for accurate readings.
- Displays temperature, RH%, dew point, wet bulb temperature, grains per pound, and BTUs per pound.
- Accurate and reliable measurements anywhere, anytime.
Phoenix Psychrometric Calculator
- This handy tool gives you the moisture content information you need to determine a drying strategy and monitor the drying process.
- Accurately calculate dew point and specific humidity (grains of water per pound of air) without fumbling through awkward psychrometric charts.
- Helps avoid common data input errors.